“With over 10 years of research, the release of the market guide on process mining in April last year, and a forecasted process analytics market worth USD 1,422 million by 2023, Process mining has now developed into mature research, teaching, and strong industry uptake.”
myInvenio is proud to join and support the International Conference on Process Mining (ICPM), the first conference devoted to the rapidly growing process mining discipline.
Date: June 24th – 26th, 2019.
Location: Tivoli football stadium, Aachen, Germany.
Register to the event
The event will feature:
- Meeting of the IEEE Task Force on Process Mining
- Symposium of the Scientific Research Community on Process Mining
- Research Days with scientific tracks, contests, workshops, and Ph.D. awards
- ICPM Industry Day with key opinion leaders’ interventions:
- 11:00 AM – Credem Digital Transformation with DTO and Process Mining by Piergiorgio Grossi, CIO at Credem Banca, formerly CIO at Ferrari.
- 12:12 PM – myInvenio demo teaser.
- 4:30 PM – Panel on the future of process mining with, among the others, Massimiliano Delsante, CEO at myInvenio, moderated by Marc Kerremans and Wil van der Aalst.
ICPM 2019 is the first international process mining conference organized by the father of process mining, Wil van der Aalst, and the IEEE Task Force. Thought leaders, industry experts, and major process mining players will discuss real-life process mining experiences at ICPM 2019.
Do not miss the chance to meet myInvenio’s team at the event!
Schedule a meeting
Request more information on Piergiorgio’s speech