R&D Team – Full Time – Reggio Emilia (Italy)
Being a market leader in process optimization, our goal is to lay the foundations with our Solution, myInvenio, for sustainable development of any organization.
As Frontend Developer of myInvenio, you are responsible for improving the product front end, optimizing it for speed and cross-browser compatibility and going beyond our client’s expectations through the creation and design of high-quality features by staying up-to-date on emerging technologies.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a passionate team and grow your professional competencies in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain and improve the product frontend, optimizing it for speed and cross-browser compatibility
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of Twitter Bootstrap, AngularJS, D3js, SVG, GruntJS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
Are you passionate and driven about innovation and data? Fill out the form to learn more!