R&D Team – Full Time – Reggio Emilia (Italy)
Our team, accompanied by the newest and most up-to-date techniques and tools are laying the foundations for the sustainable development of any organization with myInvenio. We use our extensive expertise, talent, and passion to deliver high-quality services and nurture our own capabilities.
As a Data Scientist of myInvenio you will enjoy working with unique data sets from different sectors across the world, cutting-edge technology, and the ability to see your insight turned into real solutions. We need your extensive knowledge in algorithms, SQL, Java, and Scala to solve operational problems.
Leading companies like Ferrari, Max Mara, Moleskine, and Automation Anywhere have built with myInvenio a strong and long-lasting business relationship based on trust and quality.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a passionate team and grow your professional competencies in a fast-paced environment.
- Define, optimize and integrate algorithms performing automated statistical analyses, predictions, etc.
- Integrate the algorithm into the existing code base, or provide guidance to do so
- A solid background in Computer Science or Information Systems with an interest in process/data mining
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Great communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
- Proficiency with Java and Scala
- Experience working on Stream and Batch Big Data processing platforms such as Apache Flink, Spark, Kafka
Are you passionate and driven about innovation and data? Fill out the form to learn more!