Marketing Team – Full Time – Reggio Emilia (Italy)
Our goal is to lay the foundations with our Solution, myInvenio, for sustainable development of any organization through the analysis, monitoring and, improvement of business processes. We are an enthusiastic team that is driven by a passion for innovation and data.
We are renowned by Gartner for our process mining, data analysis, and business process management Solution, myInvenio, and have offered countless of global corporations instant value through automatic process transparency and constant process intelligence to boost their global leadership in their distinctive industries.
Leading companies like Ferrari, Max Mara, FCA, and Automation Anywhere have built with myInvenio a strong and long-lasting business relationship based on trust and quality.
With our exponentially growing firm and a large number of customers already trusting us, myInvenio is looking for proven talents that have demonstrated copywriter and interpersonal expertise that are eager to promote myInvenio and are well-organized and are capable to adhere to our fast-paced team.
We are looking for a creative Copywriter to write clear and concise copy for websites, blogs, publications, and advertisements. Your words will inform and engage target audiences.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail, and of course, a passion for technology is a must-have.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with the marketing team and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Source images and other content
- English Native Speaker
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- BSc/BA in marketing, English, journalism or related field
Are you eager and driven to grow and support our innovative team? Fill out the form to learn more!