R&D Team – Full Time – Reggio Emilia (Italy)
Being a market leader in process optimization, our goal is to lay the foundations with our Solution, myInvenio, for sustainable development of any organization.
As Backend Developer of myInvenio, you are responsible for improving the product backend, integrating the user-facing elements with server-side logic and going beyond our client’s expectations through the design and implementation by delivering scalable applications.
We need your extensive knowledge in Java, C, C++ and understanding of code versioning tools to deliver innovative web applications in the field of process analysis.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a passionate team and grow your professional competencies in a fast-paced environment.
- Integrate of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
- Design and implement of data storage solutions
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Knowledge of database schemas creation that represent and support business processes
- Knowledge automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of Java, C and C++
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (SVN)
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
Are you passionate and driven about innovation and data? Fill out the form to learn more!